We Are Open For Hire & Lessons, you can also browse online at anytime at
A few people have asked us about how water use & new exercise restrictions.
THE BASICS ARE:
1. A 'reasonable excuse' to go out on the water could be to: • exercise (e.g. kayaking/sailing/paddling etc)
2. Families or groups from a single household going on the water together is OK as your form of exercise.
3. Solo hire is OK either as exercise. with 1 other is OK as long as you keep 1.5m apart.
4. Going on the water in groups is NOT allowed, so all sailing club activities, and competitions are all cancelled.
5. You are not allowed to sit on the beach.
We look forward to seeing you (at a distance) and thank you immensely for your continued support for our centre.
Like everyone else we are certainly looking forward to more balanced times!